PDA

View Full Version : Bisexuality poll

Vaeran
03-05-2003, 11:01 PM
Please note: This is NOT a thread for discussing the morals, politics, or pros and cons of homosexuality or bisexuality. If you feel the need to share your opinions on those matters, please start your own thread.

With that said... I'm doing a little study of sorts. I've noticed that the overwhelming majority of my bisexual friends say they're more attracted to the opposite sex than their own, and I'm wondering if this is just odd chance, or whether it's something that still holds true among larger groups. I'm trying to get an idea of statistics here, so please vote seriously. Thanks!

Oh, and since there's been some significant crossover from Gamingforce lately, please don't vote here if you've already answered over at GFF.

Dale North
03-06-2003, 12:23 AM
no selection for the 'straights'?

orkybash
03-06-2003, 01:37 AM
Or fully homosexual, for that matter...

Night
03-06-2003, 02:52 AM
It appears I am the only one who can answer this thread, bwah.

And, it varies daily, so my response is inaccurate approximately 95% of the time. :D

Vaeran
03-06-2003, 02:57 AM
There's no option for heterosexuals or homosexuals because they're irrelevant to the poll. Hence why I haven't answered it myself. :P All I'm interested in is seeing how orientation is spread across the bi continuum, and whether the pattern I've noticed in my social circles is just a fluke, or something meaningful. Not trying to oppress anybody here.

Moguta
03-06-2003, 06:11 PM
You might want to try a more extensive survey, like asking people's age too. Would yield even more interesting data. (=

Vaeran
03-06-2003, 06:44 PM
Eh, that's kind of hard to work into a message board poll with the other variables. But if anyone wants to share, by all means!

quincy
03-16-2003, 01:43 AM
Hell, so much happens when I'm not here....

Ya, I'm the girl that goes both ways...

^_________________^ all is cool