PDA

View Full Version : Best couple

Cloud Strife
06-28-2004, 05:51 PM
I was conversing with Shonen Samurai about my new avatar, saying that she's my cheerleader just like she was Cloud's "cheerleader," and started thinking...who the hell made the best couple? I'll put the first 9 couples that pop off the top of my head on the poll plus the "other" option. If you vote other, leave your response in a message.

And yes, I'm bored.

Dale North
06-28-2004, 05:53 PM
other: bub and bob from bubble bobble

Walan
06-28-2004, 05:55 PM
Other: Pac-Man and Mrs. Pac-Man

Shonen Samurai
06-28-2004, 06:10 PM
Go Lesbians.

Almasy Marquis
06-28-2004, 06:13 PM
Anything at all that's not a poll response

animefreak
06-28-2004, 07:20 PM
you want a match? my foot and your ass.

Gonk
06-28-2004, 07:21 PM
mithra + mithra (ffxi)

Iskandar
06-28-2004, 07:31 PM
UR MOM N ME!!!!!!!11 LOL

Gendo Ikari
06-28-2004, 07:54 PM
It was a toss-up between Squall & Rinoa or Ryudo & Elena...

Squall had better reasons for blowing off Rinoa than Ryudo had to blow off Elena.

Plus, Squall did amuch better job of blowing off Rinoa, he did not even had to be a jerk about it to blow her off.

As for Elena, she was too easily miffed, and Ryudo put forth too much effort to insult and blow her off. I DO appreciate Ryudo's dry, sarcastic sense of humor, though!

Ryudo to Skye: "Shouldn't you be ramming your head into a tree right now?"

Ryudo to Zera: "Are you waiting for me to give a damn?"

Ryudo to Elena & Roan: "If I'd listened to every pieceof good advice I'd ever heard, I would've killed both of you already and run off with your gold..."

Squall was a really noble-hearted guy, not really psychotic or anything, even if you could argure that he was anti-social. He wasn't anti-social in the context of Antisocial Personality Disorder, though.

Shonen Samurai
06-28-2004, 08:00 PM
Squall was Cloud.

i.e., not an interesting character.

OMG I R LONAR!!1 I MUTS B DEEP CHARTCTER!lolol

Cloud Strife
06-28-2004, 08:05 PM
Ryudo to Zera: "Are you waiting for me to give a damn?"

How can we forget that quote?! It used to be my signature! :lol:

Almasy Marquis
06-28-2004, 08:33 PM
yes, the things that you do are infinitely memorable, Squall.

Moguta
06-28-2004, 09:12 PM
Other: Final Fantasy fanboy & fangirl

HoundRogerson
06-28-2004, 09:22 PM
Ryudo to Elena & Roan: "If I'd listened to every piece of good advice I'd ever heard, I would've killed both of you already and run off with your gold..."

hahahahahaha, this is the best thief quote i have ever seen.

Jessperk
06-28-2004, 09:42 PM
Ruby and Nall =D (http://www.lunareb.com/images/characters/Ruby/ruby03.jpg)

Anonymous
06-28-2004, 10:13 PM

Ybrik Metaknight
06-28-2004, 10:58 PM
Others:

Fei Fong Wong and Elly Van Houten (Xenogears)
Alex and Luna (Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete)
Link and Malon OR Link and Marin (Ocarina of Time and Link's Awakening, respectively)

Okay, so the last one wasn't really a couple, but I think it should have been.

If forced to pick one on the list, I'd probably go for Crono and Marle (wow crhon0 triggar omgbbqwtfous cT rox!!!11onehundredeleven!!...er, sorry...), or more likely Squall and Rinoa. I really liked Squall as a character, in a lot of ways I could identify myself with him. And Rinoa, except for being a little too cheery most of the time, is probably about the kind of girl I'd want to have. In fact, now that I think of it, the last few girls that I've liked have looked a little like Rinoa (only vaguely, I'm not a freak).

joe_cam
06-28-2004, 11:09 PM
Toad and Peach...

You KNOW he's tappin that bitch when Mario is out and Peach gets blitzed...

Cloud Strife
06-28-2004, 11:21 PM
He could have been even more flirtatious and womanizing, but I guess he is okay as he already is.

Ah, c'mon...you know Zidane was the best bachelor game character...hitting on every hot chic he saw...and then he pulls the biggest mistake of all:

Moves in on the girl, gets her trust and she starts to like him, then...

"So when we gonna go on that airship cruise?"
"What airship cruise?"
'Oh, wait! That was the girl at the bar!'
"Looks like you got the wrong girl."

Symmetry
06-29-2004, 01:00 PM
Toad and Peach...

You KNOW he's tappin that bitch when Mario is out and Peach gets blitzed...

Why would he want Peach when he could take Daisy?

Crono & Marle? What about the sparks between Lucca & Robo? I mean really...

erindancer
06-29-2004, 01:29 PM
Other :

Erin and Mustin

The anime drawing of both of us together is so awesome. We would be a cool game couple. Probably be a really tripped out game though.....

Maybe Mustin would post that picture for me...

Ybrik Metaknight
06-29-2004, 01:31 PM
Erin: :lol: Hmmm...we need to get you two into a game somehow so as to qualify for this list...

Cloud Strife
06-29-2004, 04:20 PM
Erin: :lol: Hmmm...we need to get you two into a game somehow so as to qualify for this list...

Hmmm...Final Fantasy XXX?

Shonen Samurai
06-29-2004, 04:43 PM
Final Fantasy 30?

Gendo Ikari
06-29-2004, 07:32 PM
Crono & Marle struck me as being really platonic with each other...I really did not think they had the hots for each other until the ending.

I mean, Marle is a REALLY open girl! The kind who'dbear her heart to you, but still only consider you just a friend...

And as for Crono & Lucca, REALLY platonic there..."Don't misunderstand, I think of him as a brother!"

But Lucca & Robo? Yes, the master and apprentice romance dilemma, indeed...but then again, maybe more like mother and son...

Ace!
06-29-2004, 08:17 PM
Crono & Marle struck me as being really platonic with each other...I really did not think they had the hots for each other until the ending.

I mean, Marle is a REALLY open girl! The kind who'dbear her heart to you, but still only consider you just a friend...

And as for Crono & Lucca, REALLY platonic there..."Don't misunderstand, I think of him as a brother!"

But Lucca & Robo? Yes, the master and apprentice romance dilemma, indeed...but then again, maybe more like mother and son...

I... I don't think you get it.

Get it? Funny, right? Because he's a robot and all? See, robots... nevermind.

Cloud Strife
06-29-2004, 09:28 PM
Final Fantasy 30?

No, Final Fantasy XXX. How the hell do you not pick up on that? Alright, so it's corny and was fantasized with artist's drawings 2 years ago, but oh well.

Shonen Samurai
06-29-2004, 11:13 PM
I GOT YOUR JOKE

animefreak
06-29-2004, 11:14 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. you are the best person ever.

joe_cam
06-29-2004, 11:19 PM
If i were gay, I would have sex with Shonen.

Shonen Samurai
06-29-2004, 11:23 PM
If I were on OCR, I would have made that Prot ROFL-size.

sempaimiles
06-30-2004, 10:26 AM
Other: Issac and Jenna - Golden Sun Series. Though only hinted at a few times, it seems there is quite the love interest here. I think they would make a great couple.

-Miles

Iskandar
06-30-2004, 10:30 AM
certainly the most amusing game couple ever is Gabriel and Grace in Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers.